Epoxy compositions for decorative work
- casting completely transparent objects
- immerse small objects in transparent resin
- make furniture and decorative objects based on wood and transparent or colored resin compositions
- pour “canyons” into decorative countertops
- pour the surface of wooden countertops
- other artistic and decorative solutions
- completely transparent finish
- the possibility of obtaining smooth decorative surfaces
- the possibility of coloring compositions
- the ability to fill layers up to 4 cm thick
- mechanical resistance
- chemical resistance
- water-resistant and easy to clean
- does not contain nonylophenol
DECO HARDENER – for filling surfaces up to 0.5 cm thick
DECO K HARDENER – for filling surfaces up to 0.5 cm thick
SURFACE USE AND MAINTENANCE
The epoxy composition acquires full mechanical strength 7 days after curing. After 14 days, the composition reaches full chemical resistance. The first surface wash is indicated 14 days after the element / surface has been manufactured and cured.
To prevent damage to the surface for a short time, it is advisable to observe the following rules:
- When moving objects from place to place – do not move on the surface.
- Regularly remove any spilled sugar, salt or other loose products
- Use coasters for hot food or hot drinks.
- Do not use chemical cleaners to clean the surface.